Promoter isolation

Dr. Hiranya S. Roychowdhury hroychow at nmsu.edu
Fri Apr 21 15:50:27 EST 2006

It all depends what you have at your disposal. Do you already have the genomic
sequence? The cDNA sequence will not be sufficient for any PCR downstream.
Once you have the genomic sequence figured out, the Genome Walker (r) from
Clonetec works quite well.  I had been able to get almost 1.5 kb upstream
using it.