Promoter isolation

Zhonglin Chai Zhonglin.Chai at baker.edu.au
Fri Apr 21 20:30:23 EST 2006

What species are you talking about? If you want the promoter sequence from well known species such as human, mouse, rat, etc, you can easily get the full genomic sequence from databases, and design your primers accordingly for a conventional pcr. Email me for the website address if this is relevant.

Z Chai