5' RACE Kits

Don Gilbert gilbertd at kalo.bio.indiana.edu
Fri Aug 4 15:10:40 EST 2006

Dear Stewart and other company representatives,

In article <1154701706.567915.214720 at p79g2000cwp.googlegroups.com>,
StewJW <stewjw at gmail.com> wrote:
>I don't claim to be an expert in this area but the 5' RACE Invitrogen
>kit is catalogue number 18374-058, the manual is below:

It is good to have biotech companies making use of Bionet news
groups to offer useful advice on biological materials and methods.

Bionet tries to promote impartial scientific discussions.  In this
light, it would be best for you and other company representatives to
include a notice in your Bionet postings of the company you work for
when recommending your company's products.

-- Don Gilbert, Bionet admin.

http://www.bio.net/bionet/mm/methods/2006-July/100848.html
http://www.bio.net/bionet/mm/methods/2006-April/100403.html

--
-- d.gilbert--bioinformatics--indiana-u--bloomington-in-47405
-- gilbertd at indiana.edu--http://marmot.bio.indiana.edu/