Double stable transfection

arnaud.garcon at syngenta.com arnaud.garcon at syngenta.com
Tue Aug 8 03:37:34 EST 2006

I've developped several cell lines with two inserts and all that DK said
makes sense.
Invitrogen pBud vector is OK but I thought that their sectable marker
rZeocin sucks. I know someone from this company reads this list and is
of an obvious different opinion but there you go.
I ended up using two linearised plasmids with two orthogonal selection
markers(ie with different MoA). Then you need to optimised your
conditions for each in a kind of checker board matrix then your
selection routine. Hard work at first but works well eventually.

A.-