How Much Ligase Do I Need?

Jose de las Heras josenet at tiscali.co.uk
Wed Aug 23 15:28:30 EST 2006

"ChenHA" <hzhen at freeuk.com> wrote in message
news:783ie2h9dkbrv74uisev5d8bqhbifun6jl at 4ax.com...
> On Sun, 20 Aug 2006 11:43:03 +0100, "Jose de las Heras"
> <josenet at tiscali.co.uk> wrote:
>

>>"ChenHA" <hzhen at freeuk.com> wrote in message
>>news:1156038647.31479.0 at proxy01.news.clara.net...

>>> I have no idea. But if it is Fermentas I don't remember them being
>>> particularly cheap (are they?).  Perhaps they learned the ways of the
>>> capitalists.  Damn.
>>
>>They're often cheaper than most other big ones, and they're good. We buy a
>>lot from them.
>>

> We don't appear to have a catalog (or lost it somewhere as per usual),
> and the online one doesn't appear to have prices, so can you give some
> sample prices for comparison?

I keep forgetting to check in the lab (I read this from home)...

Generally the prices are lower, if not a lot lower, and some products are
much cheaper. In my previous place our stores stocked their products so we
had a special price. I'll se if I can get a few prices from our list for
you.

Jose
--
Musha ring dum a doo dum a dah - www.mcnach.com