Plasmids for the construction of 100 bp and 1 Kb DNA ladders

news.uni-muenster.de seggewis at gmx.de
Fri Aug 25 07:43:47 EST 2006

Hello!

I search for plasmids for the production of 100bp and 1kb DNA
ladders/markers. I know that I could use Lambda/BstI, Lambda/bamH I and so
on. However, I would like to make my own 100bp and 1 kb DNA ladders. Is
there anybody who would be so kind and send these plasmids?
Or does anybody have a tested protocoll with plasmids, sequences and
restriction enzymes that could be used for the construction of suitable
plasmids? Then I would do it on my own...

Thank you for your help!

Jo