Plasmids for the production of 100bp and 1kb DNA ladders seggewis at
Fri Aug 25 07:49:51 EST 2006

I search for suitable plasmids for the production of 100bp and 1 kb DNA
ladders, respectively.
Does anybody have these plasmids who would send them?
I know that I could use Lambda/BstI, Lambda/HindIII and so on. However, I
would like to use my own 100bp and 1kb DNA ladder.

Or does anybody have a suitable, tested protocoll with plasmids, sequences
and restriction enzymes so that I could construct the pülasmids on my own?

Thank you for your help!