sequencing prediction

Matthew MacManes via (by macmanes At
Sun Dec 3 22:24:17 EST 2006

Hi Jinchuan,
what kind of DNA is this? mt, genomic, cDNA??? Maybe DNA duplexes has an
specific meaning, but I dont know it...You will only detect 20 different
DNA sequences is all are different- which may not be the case. About
models- you should look at a book on experimental design and sampling
theory.  There are several models that come to mind,
Matthew D. MacManes
PhD Student
UC- Berkeley
Department of Integrative Biology