Fwd: R: EtBr decontamination

Han via methods%40net.bio.net (by nobody At nospam.not)
Fri Dec 8 06:48:29 EST 2006

"Pow Joshi" <pow.joshi At gmail.com> wrote in
news:mailman.339.1165537090.19683.methods At net.bio.net:

>  However, my major concern is a little wierd: We wash out own lab
> coats, and I was wondering how safe that was to use with bleach in the
> household-washing machine...

I think it would be prudent to wash a labcoat separately from other
household laundry.  At least, I would, since I work with blood.  On the
other hand, my labcoat doesn't get washed very often at all (but by my
institution).

Btw, I think you're located in a very beautiful region of a beautiful
country!

--
Best regards
Han