Ligation problems

Domo via (by rimask At
Sat Dec 9 13:34:38 EST 2006

remember, even if the ends are not compatible, inside E.coli enzymes will
fix that problem, and you will get the products ligated - in all the
possible combinations.

"Vural, Ali" <AVural At> wrote in message
news:mailman.355.1165613108.19683.methods At
Hi again,

My another question will be about adding nucleotides to the ligation
reaction. So what should be the amount of nucleotides for a 10 ul
ligation rxn. I am looking forward to hear from you. i think this is
going to be my last try for my ligation experiment. It has been very
long time I am trying to clone my fragment into vector. Thank you for
your help.