Ligation problems

Domo via methods%40net.bio.net (by rimask At yahoo.com)
Tue Dec 12 11:38:23 EST 2006

DnaseI contamination? - change H2O solutions...

"Vural, Ali" <AVural At lsuhsc.edu> wrote in message
news:mailman.393.1165874070.19683.methods At net.bio.net...
The ends are cohesive and at the end I did not get various lengths. All
the bands corresponding to vector insert after restriction enzyme
screening was uniform and shorter that its actual length whereas the
insert was okay. And I am sure from the length of the vector insert
since it ligated successfully to another insert without any truncation.