Hi i need Plasmid containing taq gene

Johannes Winkler via methods%40net.bio.net (by news.100.jwgmx At xoxy.net)
Mon Dec 18 07:45:10 EST 2006

Biotechniques once had an article describing the whole process in
detail. Maybe your library carries it ...
One caveat they had: if the Taq is too highly concentrated, your
preparation won't have any apparent polymerase activity, so they
recommended trying a wide dilution range when testing your purified Taq.

Johannes

NB: It could be "Single-Step Purification of a Thermostable DNA
Polymerase Expressed in Escherichia coli", Urvi J. Desai and Patrick K.
Pfaffle, BioTechniques Vol. 19, No. 5: pp 780-784 (Nov 1995). Not 100%
sure, though.