Pen to mark molecular weight standards on radioactive blots ???

Jose de las Heras josenet at
Sun Feb 5 17:30:17 EST 2006

<josmarlangner at> wrote in message 
news:1138976902.815580.263700 at
> Hi there,
> could anyone please give a hint where to purchase pens to mark
> unlabelled molecular weight standards on radioactive blots? I don't
> think the ink is radioactive but it somehow gives a signal on the film
> (chemolumi?). I remember that I ordered such a pen about ten years ago
> but I don't remember where.
> Thanks
> Josmar

I used to use a "wax pencil" to mark my blots, label thgem etc... it always 
showed up in the autorads.


More information about the Methods mailing list