RNase stability

Paul Brennan PBrennan at ap.ansell.com
Thu Feb 23 18:01:11 EST 2006

Hi Nazli,
I read on the below web site regarding RNase . I have a question ; Is Rnase
effected by gamma irradiation (sterilisation process) ?

Paul Brennan
Marketing Manager, Professional Healthcare, Asia Pacific
Ansell Healthcare
Level 3, 678 Victoria Street
Richmond, Vic. 3121

Off: +61-3-9270-7125
Mob: 0411-134-185 or (international +61-411-134-185)
Fax +61-3-9270-7370
pbrennan at ap.ansell.com

This e-mail (including any attachments) is intended only for the exclusive
use of the individual to whom it is addressed.  The information contained
hereinafter may be proprietary, confidential, privileged and exempt from
disclosure under applicable law.  If the reader of this e-mail is not the
intended recipient or agent responsible for delivering the message to the
intended recipient, the reader is hereby put on notice that any use,
prohibited.  If the reader has received this communication in error, please
immediately notify the sender by telephone  or e-mail and delete all copies
of this e-mail and any attachments.  Thank you.