RNase away

Jayakumar, R R.Jayakumar at roswellpark.org
Tue Feb 28 22:49:05 EST 2006

Why.. is it too costly? You should try the VWR website for alternative.  I got a cheaper RNAse decontiminating agent a while back which was slightly soapy though but much easier to spread.
   if you are buying Rnase Away from Invitrogen, remember that they get it from Molecular Bio-products and resell it an exhorbitant price. You can get it directly from Molecular bio-products at a fraction of the price.. or you could get it from VWR at a good price.

best of luck.
Jai