pLAFR3

Barbara MacGregor bmacgreg at unc.edu
Mon Jul 17 12:58:27 EST 2006

> From: "Peng fangyin" <pfy1982 at 126.com>
> Date: July 17, 2006 12:32:28 AM EDT
> To: <methods at magpie.bio.indiana.edu>
> Subject: Sequencing from pLAFR3
>

> Hi,   i am now trying to sequence my insert on pLAFR3 vecor,but =20
> have no
> sequence of the vector and found nothing on internet, do you have its
> sequence or sequence next to MCS?if so, could you send it to me?
> Email:pfy1982 at 126.com

Hi,

Here is the original reference for pLAFR3.  They started with pRK290, =20=

I'm sure you can find a sequence for that.

J Bacteriol. 1987 December; 169(12): 5789=965794.
Molecular characterization of cloned avirulence genes from race 0 and =20=

race 1 of Pseudomonas syringae pv. glycinea.
B Staskawicz, D Dahlbeck, N Keen, and C Napoli

Barbara MacGregor=