Impossible PCR product cloning

arash arashkia aarashkia at
Sat Jun 3 08:36:38 EST 2006

I am trying to clone in pcDNA3.1(+), a 100bp PCR product (BamHI/EcoRI treated at the ends), after purification with PCR Product purification kit (Roche). Although the yield decreases after purification, I can see my band in gel electrophoresis.( 100bp is about in cut-off of the purification kits). 5 times try to clone have failed. Has anyone an idea or protocol in this regard?

Sneak preview the  all-new It's not radically different. Just radically better.