(no subject)

ijpinto at ibmc.up.pt ijpinto at ibmc.up.pt
Tue Jun 6 16:52:12 EST 2006

-- Dear all,

I need help with a method I'm using to assess oxidative stress. I'm using
H2DCFDA to study oxidative stress in HepG2 cells. The problem is that I get
very high basal levels of fluorescence (measured by FACS), even when using
final concentrations of fluorescein as low as 5 or 0,5 uM. I'm treating the
cells for 15 min with the dye (dissolved in 100% Ethanol), wash 2x in PBS and
analyse. I would appreciate any help here. Thank you.

-