J. Graham PhD Did you find pGB2?

Jose Bueno Martinez bumg580203 at hotmail.com
Fri Jun 9 01:45:06 EST 2006

Hi Jim:
I m student in CINVESTAV Mexico at the PhD Guarneros Lab. in the Departament
of Genetics and Im trying to clone the  ssrA gene in a low number copy
vector compatible with pBR322. We are sure pGB2 is the best vector for owr
purposses. We want to know if you find pGB2. We would sincerily aprecciate
if you could send us the vector to continue with our investigation.

thanks

Sincerily

José Bueno Mtz.

Trying to locate E. coli plasmid vector pGB2 (or pGB3). Any help most
appreciated.

Thanks,

Jim
J. Graham PhD