How to get rid of DNA in cell lysate

Maryam mzargh at yahoo.ca
Sun Jun 25 19:54:37 EST 2006

I lysed the fibroblast with 1% triton in PBS by freeze thawing. After loading on the SDS gel I don't see any protein in the fraction. My antibody is specific and it works well with the cell lysate containing PBS alone.

  I was wondering if the Presence of DNA in cell lysate mask the appearance of the protein on SDS gel and how to get rid of that.
  Or the problem is something else.
  Any help will be appreciated.