urgent please

chiranjit chowdhury cjtcdy at yahoo.com
Sun Jun 25 23:23:42 EST 2006

      Hi
  I am a research scholar of Dept of Biotechnology,IIT Kharagpur,India.My work simply involves the expression,purification and characterization of penicillin binding proteins.I follow ampicillin affinity chromatography for purification of these PBPs.
  For this purpose it is necessary to know the exact mechanism of bonding between ampicillin immobilized in the activated CH-sepharose4B and the PBPs and how NH2OH(containing NaCl)elutes the protein bound with ampicillin-resin.
  Can anybody help.
  Please reply as soon as possible

  Chiranjit Chowdhury
  Dept of Biotechnology