POLYHEXANIDE/POLYHEXAMETHYLENE BIGUANIDE/ COSMOCIL

IlJuhn Roh IRoh at hydranautics.com
Thu Jun 29 13:00:43 EST 2006

Hi Pieter

I saw your old email, looking for polyhexamethylene biguanide in
on-line. Did you get it? I also am looking for the same chemical. I very
much appreciate if you let me know where I can buy it.
Thank you in advance.

Sincerely yours.

IlJuhn

--------------
ILJUHN ROH, Ph.D.
Staff Chemist
Hydranautics
401 Jones Rd
Oceanside, CA 92054

E-Mail: iroh at Hydranautics.com
Tel: (760) 901-2593
Fax: (760) 901-2578
http:/www.Membranes.com

Hello readers,
Could someone let me know where to get polyhexamethylene biguanide? It
is maybe also known under the name COSMOCIL or POLYHEXANIDE. What does
it cost for, say, about 100 grams? Thanks in advance.

Pieter --

Pieter Proot, Pharm
e-mail: Pieter.Proot at med.kuleuven.ac.be