Removal of protein from glycogen extractant?

IanMc zebedeeboy at hotmail.com
Fri Mar 17 20:06:29 EST 2006

Hi,

The Phenol-sulfuric acid assay is a bit tempermental. To get it to work
properly you need to shoot the conc sulphuric acid directlty onto the
sample. I used to use polycarbonate LP4 tubes and you could tell when it had
worked properly because the tubes would melt.

Ian Mc

news:mailman.201.1142612506.16885.methods at net.bio.net...