Geneclean kit method

Steff s.ascough at imperial.ac.uk
Sat Mar 25 16:28:50 EST 2006

Hi, I'm really hoping someone can help me with this - I'm running my
restriction digests out on an agrose gel and want to use my Geneclean
kit from anachem to clean it up. The only problem is the method insert
has gone missing.
I've tried looking at the anachem site, but that doesn't have
downloadable instructions, nobody in any of our labs uses geneclean
kits, so there's no-one to ask here. Could a very kind person either
briefly bullet-point the steps for me, or point me in the direction of
Anachem Geneclean 2 kit instructions, and I will be eternally grateful.
Thankyou.