Analyzing transformants

Rajesh Singh singh_rajeshk at yahoo.com
Thu May 4 13:10:03 EST 2006

You can choose restriction sites (unique) one within your reading frame
 and one outside reading frame (from your plasmid, again unique i.e., only
 one cutting site). The size of band should give you information about
 the correct orientation of your gene in the clone. Otherwise the
 orientation of the insert is wrong.

 best lucks

 Rajesh

 Rajesh Kumar Singh