double transformation

Jayakumar, R R.Jayakumar at roswellpark.org
Fri May 12 14:35:54 EST 2006

Which cell?  If it is E.coli.. Then "everyone" is right.  For some
reason, E.coli maintains only one plasmid.  I don't know why, but I am
sure someone out there should know. But if you can explain the reason as
to why you want two plasmids inside, members can suggest an alternative
way of doing the same.
Best of luck
Jai