same protein produced in different cell lines

Samira via methods%40net.bio.net (by jeimysb At gmail.com)
Sun Nov 5 22:43:52 EST 2006

Hi Pow- Basically one of them (expressed in COS cells) is binding
normally to my target protein (consistent with previous data), while
the other shows reduced binding.