Newbie HPLC system

Yoram Gerchman via methods%40net.bio.net (by gerchman At research.haifa.ac.il)
Tue Nov 7 12:03:00 EST 2006

Greetings all
I am looking for a newbie HPLC system. Should be easy to use, low maintenance,
and upgradeable (and not very expensive...). It will be used mainly for
separation of proteins and protein complexes. Does anyone have a
recommendation? Does anyone know the SRI model 210 HPLC (I had good experience
with the 310 GC)?

Thanks Yoram

Yoram Gerchman
Haifa University-Oranim
"Support bacteria, it's the only culture some people have"