PCR band smear

Duncan Clark via methods%40net.bio.net (by blackhole At abuse.plus.com)
Tue Nov 14 07:47:24 EST 2006

Historians believe that in newspost
<mailman.8.1163443809.19683.methods At net.bio.net> on Sun, 12 Nov 2006,
muhammad yasir <yasirphr At yahoo.com> penned the following literary
masterpiece:
>i am running PCR unsing PCR product as templet and facing the problem of smear at extactly the same position aroung of desired band size. Any
>sugestion for this problem

How much are you diluting the original PCR product and how many cycles
are you then doing ?

Duncan
they go flying by.

Duncan Clark