Phylip - WinXP

glykokalyx At hotmail.com via methods%40net.bio.net (by glykokalyx At hotmail.com)
Fri Nov 17 15:45:27 EST 2006

Hello Jayakumar,

thank you for your reply!
Actually, I've just tried it with Treeview all the time. As I know it
from the time when we had Phylip running on winNT/2000.
I will try it with Drawtree now, though. Thanks to your hint!
Just baffled that Treeview cant open it, though it's supporting phylip
files.

Thank you again for your helpfull post!

Regards,
Janosch