[wester blotting] What would you reccommend as a WB marker (ladder) standard

madhavi reddy via methods%40net.bio.net (by madhavibreddy At yahoo.com)
Fri Nov 17 16:04:46 EST 2006

>From my experience, invitrogens magicmark works pretty good. Since you can add prestained ladders to it, you could not only see the run, but can also see it in film. I would recommend it.

  good luck!

Lechu <lech_kaczmarczyk At yahoo.com> wrote:  Anyone used BioRad biotynylated markers for chemiluninescent detection
(by streptavidin-HRP)? I need sth as a reference this seems a good
choice. Alternatively, there's Invitrogens MagicMark. Have you got any
experience with the above? Or maybe you find some other stuff a better
deal?

Best wishes, Lech

B. MADHAVI REDDY,
EMAIL-madhavibreddy At yahoo.com