What would you reccommend as a WB marker (ladder) standard

Jose de las Heras via methods%40net.bio.net (by josenet At tiscali.co.uk)
Fri Nov 17 16:47:39 EST 2006

I also use the PageRuler ladders. Especially the one with the orange marker
at around 70KDa (the rest are blue). Very useful.

Jose

news:1163795138.338139.287180 At b28g2000cwb.googlegroups.com...