Qiagen buffer PN

Daniel Ciznadija via methods%40net.bio.net (by Daniel.Ciznadija At ludwig.edu.au)
Sun Nov 19 17:12:50 EST 2006

Dear all,

I'd like to use a microspin column to purify 38-50bp oligonucleotide from excess nucleotides and enzyme.  The Qiaquik columns from Qiagen seem ideal for this, but a critical buffer is lacking (a buffer designated "PN").  This buffer apparently contains sodium perchlorate.  I'd like to use this buffer, but would prefer not to have to spend large bundles of money for a bulk solution when this is really a one-pot shot.  Does anyone know the recipe for this buffer or of a similar buffer for my purposes?

Thanks in advance for the help,

Daniel Ciznadija

This communication is intended only for the named recipient and may contain information that is confidential, legally privileged or subject to copyright; the Ludwig Institute for Cancer Research does not waiver any rights if you have received this communication in error.
The views expressed in this communication are those of the sender and do not necessarily reflect the views of the Ludwig Institute for Cancer Research.