4 western blots

Nick Theodorakis via methods%40net.bio.net (by nick_theodorakis At hotmail.com)
Mon Nov 20 10:44:56 EST 2006

Lechu wrote:
> Is there any brand you would (not) reccommend? I was thinking of Sigma
> (mol.biol.grades), but there are so many much (more than 10 times
> sometimes) cheper manufacturers (like Roth in Germany for example). I
> just wonder whether this stuff is eqally good, especially for westerns
> with really expensive Abs.

What kind of chemicals do you have in mind? Acrylamide? Blotting
membranes? Primary or secondary antibodies? Detection reagents?

Nick Theodorakis
nick_theodorakis At hotmail.com
contact form: