[western blotting] reproducible detection in western blotting

Lechu via methods%40net.bio.net (by lech_kaczmarczyk At yahoo.com)
Tue Nov 21 13:42:15 EST 2006

What you would reccommed as an alternative to ECL systems + standard
autoradiography film? I start to find  film developing pretty boring
and time-consuming, and I always have problems with the right
adjustment of exposure time to get reproducible results. Lifetime of
luminescence is also pretty short. Any suggestions as for reasonable
alternatives? Maybe some fluorescence-based methods?

Best wishes, Lech