Rat neutrphil antibodies?

DanSolo via methods%40net.bio.net (by daniel.otoole At ucd.ie)
Sun Nov 26 18:35:20 EST 2006

We're currently measuring neutrophil infiltration into damaged rat
lungs by microscope, which is tedious to say the least. We have access
to a FACS/Guava machine, but I couldn't get an MPO primary/fluroescent
secondary to work to count them. Is there an antibody for a neutrophil
cell surface marker? Preferably labelled? I know there are plenty of
human ones, but I'm not sure about the cross-reactivity.
Thanks.