Invitrogen's Western Breeze Kit Question

Lechu via methods%40net.bio.net (by lech_kaczmarczyk At yahoo.com)
Tue Nov 28 03:27:30 EST 2006

You are right, of course ;) But the antibody solutions can be used
interchangeably between the kits, I wantthis is what I wanted to be
sure of, now I am (but it was not your reply that helped me) :)

greets, Lechu