SDS PAGE

younes sadramehr via methods%40net.bio.net (by hunfa85 At yahoo.com)
Thu Nov 30 16:02:14 EST 2006

  We had run a total protein SDS PAGE . After staining we saw a new & different band in one of the PAGE columns . Now we want to repurificate the protein ( the new band ) from the poly acrylamide gel . how should we do it ??we need the protein to re run on low voltage  SDS PAGE for better  isolation . how can we elute the protein  in an economical & fast way ???/
   thanks for your help .