transient expression

Farhad Shokouhifar f_shokouhifar at
Sun Oct 8 02:29:03 EST 2006

  I want to check the function of some cis acting elements as transient
expression in canola. I don’t know it would be necessary to use the GusInt
as reporter gene. I just worry about the expression of Gus in
Agrobacterium cells, I don’t know the construct involve plant cis acting
elements + minimal Cam35S (-46 to +8) + Gus could be expressed in Agro
cells or no? Now I am designing my constructs so your comments would be so
helpful for me. Thanking you in advance.