Toxoplasma tachyzoites

Ruhaifa Mahmoud via methods%40net.bio.net (by ruhaifa_bio from yahoo.com)
Mon Oct 16 01:36:13 EST 2006

Hi all,

  am a PhD student in Jordan, am wworking in project concerning Toxoplasma gondii epidemiology and genotype. am working on isolation of Toxoplasma in order to determine the genotype,but the problem is that none has isolated Toxoplasma in Jordan. So i don't have a positive control. I wwonder if anyone in this list was working on Toxoplasma and can provide me with Tachyzoites. Please if anyone can help -in anyway- , kindly contact me directly on my e-mail.

  Thanks in advance for help.