Industrial levels of production

Trond Erik Vee Aune via methods%40net.bio.net (by trondaun from nt.ntnu.no)
Mon Oct 16 08:36:19 EST 2006

Hi,

We will quite soon publish results that show that we can produce human
interferon-alpha2b in the scale of gram per liters in E.coli. We would
like to comment on how this production level can compete with already
established production processes. Anyone got any suggestions on how to
investigate this?

Trond Erik

--
Trond Erik Vee Aune
Department of Biotechnology, NTNU

- Must be sad being a dyslectic, agnostic insomniac, lying
   awake during the night, wondering if there really is a dog