Industrial levels of production

Mon Oct 16 15:51:37 EST 2006

Dear Trond-Erik,

having a gold mine there now in your place? Do you mean grams per liter
of bacteria or per liter of broth?!? I am still happy when I get some
10 milligrams per liter - would you like to share your secret?

But, returning to your question,  you might call the folks at Novozymes
in Denmark. They should be able to give you some helpful commets.

Best regards,

Wolfgang