detergents in gel filtration - Need some Informations

Tue Oct 17 01:52:37 EST 2006

Prasanna Tissera /PTX/PPC wrote:

> I am a university student & I need to get some information abt Gel  for
> Detergents, to do my 3rd Year Final Exam.
> If u hv any information or Site to get below information pls send to me.
> 1. History
> 2. Production Technology
> 3. Advantage/ Disadvantage
> 4. Packaging
> 5. Usage

You should first make a reasonable effort of obtaining the information
from the literature, I am sure that was the reason why you were assigned
that topic. If after that you have specific questions, you can come here
again and you will get answers.