Industrial levels of production

Trond Erik Vee Aune via methods%40net.bio.net (by trondaun from nt.ntnu.no)
Tue Oct 17 03:51:33 EST 2006

Hi Wolfgang,

Thanks for your suggestion to call Novozymes, I will do that right away.

Our production is in grams per liter broth. I'll let you in on our
secrets as soon as we publish ;)

Trond Erik