Pharmacia / LKB FPLC System Bus - Any Hints Available?

Sun Oct 22 14:01:44 EST 2006

Dear Dima,

many thanks for your hints. By some further googling (and "DoMo
OriGaTo" to babelfish) I could get hold of lots of manuals for FPLC
equipment on a website in japanese
(http://www.jp.amershambiosciences.com/tech_support/manual/), luckily
in english. I think I can figure out how to operate my machines now. It
seems to me the main difference between FPLC and HPLC lies in the
mechanics and the materials used, i.e. in the pressure limots which the
columns and pumps are able to stand resp. give.

Best Greetings,

Wo