Stripping Solution

Pow Joshi via methods%40net.bio.net (by pow.joshi from gmail.com)
Thu Oct 26 09:59:09 EST 2006

On 10/24/06, dr.wo from gmx.de <dr.wo from gmx.de> wrote:
> Dear Pow,
>
> reads interesting and very logical. Also had the same idea already. Do you
> have an idea how stable BME and DTT are at such a high pH? Are you aware of
> any references for this mix?

Dear Wolfgang,

frankly, I have used the stripping protocol aboout 3 years ago. I did
try to find it in my old notebooks last night, however without any
luck. I shall get back to you as soon as I lay my hands on it ... I
did check other protocols and they use 100mM beta-mercaptoethanol.

hope this would help,
pow