An urgent question! plz help me

yalda zare via methods%40net.bio.net (by yld_zare from yahoo.com)
Sat Oct 28 09:53:13 EST 2006

Hi,
  I want to extract DNA from sheep blood with salting out method.I am going to study polymorphism of major genes affecting ovulation rate in sheep.unfortunately because of an error in the electrisity of the frizer the frozen bloods melted and I think they have been in normal temprature for 4 days or more .Now I want to know can I extract good qualityand enough DNA from those bloods ?May I face  any problems?
  Thanks