I have a urgent questuion,

Duncan Clark via methods%40net.bio.net (by blackhole from abuse.plus.com)
Mon Oct 30 12:50:33 EST 2006

Historians believe that in newspost
<mailman.260.1162216704.23274.methods from net.bio.net> on Mon, 30 Oct 2006,
"Sayyari, Mohammad" <msayyar from gwdg.de> penned the following literary
masterpiece:
>I am trying to measure oxidizer -reducer microorganism in rhizosphere soil.
>Can one tell me the method? I would appreciate it, if you could help
>me.

I have no idea as it isn't my field but if I had to start I would a) do
a google or a.n.other www search engine  search and b) do a Pubmed
search. Having found a paper or article that looks promising I would
then use better keywords to expand on the search and look closely at the
references in the paper.

The tools are out there to do this, it just takes a lot of reading to
find an answer or to find a more specific question to ask here.

Duncan
they go flying by.

Duncan Clark
GeneSys Ltd.