Luciferase under microscope

Shi CL cl_shi at hotmail.com
Mon Sep 25 05:54:49 EST 2006

   Sorry, I am not clear about your question, I used some firefly
   luciferase (without intron), and after spray luciferin I checked
   activity under CCD camera. However, I want to check in detail, so I
   wonder whether I can use microscope. Do you have any suggestion?

   Thank you for your reply.

   Best wishes!
   Sincerely yours,
   Chunlin Shi

   6-306, Plant Molecular Biology and Biotechnology Research Center,
   Gyeongsang National University, 900 Gajwa-Dong, Jinju, 660-701, South
   Korea