Sonication of tributyrin with media chang color to milky

Sat Apr 7 09:08:57 EST 2007

Dear Muhammad,

that's what you'll get when you sonicate aqueous liquid with oil. You
might be able to break the emulsion by freezing, centrifugation or
adding low viscosity silicon oil or an organic solbent like petrol
ether if your assay permits it.

Wo